Kriegers Hometown Sports Bar
1356 Big Bend Road
Ballwin, MO 63021
Call (636) 861-1618
Restaurant – Sports Bar – Pizza – 33 Craft Beers on Draft – Online Ordering – Catering – Banquet Room – 40+ TV’s – Mobile App – Loyalty Program
- FREE Pizza Special – Buy one pizza and get one for FREE
- New Customer Loyalty Program
- Latest News from Krieger’s
- Lunch @ Krieger’s in 15 minutes or it’s FREE
- Krieger Gift Cards
- Happy Hour
- Daily Specials
- Tuesday – Kids Eat FREE
- Wednesday – Trivi Night
- Thursday – Martini Night – $5 Martini Special
- Online Ordering Comes to Krieger’s
- New Exclusive Wine List
- Monday thru Thursday: 11 am to 12 am
- Friday & Saturday: 11 am to 1 am
- Sunday: 11 am to 11 pm
Happy Hour @ Krieger’s
- Monday thru Friday – 11 am to 7 pm & 9 pm to midnight
- Saturday – 11 am to 7 pm
- Sunday – 11 am to 11 pm
Krieger’s Hometown Sports Grill is conveniently located at 1356 Big Bend Rd, Ballwin, MO, just a block from 141 and Big Bend Rd. We are not new to the community.
In business since 1991, Krieger’s Hometown Sports Grill in Twin Oaks, Missouri, has become the sports bar of choice for avid sports fans from Ballwin to Fenton. Now under new management, we continue the cool, sporty vibe that has made our place a slam dunk with the locals.
We’re a family-owned-and-operated business that’s been in our community for over 20 years. We get involved every chance that we get, sponsoring charitable events and throwing our support behind local fundraising drives. Krieger’s knows that, when it comes to the community, we’re all on the same team.
The new manager/owner, Dave McDonald has made many changes to reflect his ambition and opinion of what a locally owned sports bar and grill should be like. We think he has made some great changes that has been reflected in our growing customer base. Some of the changes include freshly made dishes. All of our dishes are made from scratch, in-house using only the best ingredients.
We are known and loved for our 33 craft beers, wings, large menu, happy hour starting at 11 am and lasting all day, Monday through Friday. Additionally, we offer our new online ordering system.
Free Eats & the Perfect Party Place
There’s no reason not to bring your whole crew with you when you visit Krieger’s Sports Grill. We have a party room available, and if you wish to do the partying elsewhere, we also offer catering services. We’re known from Ballwin to Fenton for game night fun and great food. On Tuesdays, we even offer free meals for children.
Parties & Catering
You’ve just found the perfect party place in town. Try out our party room, which can comfortably accommodate 60 guests. Same-day reservations are accepted and we allow you to decorate the party room and bring your specialty birthday cakes. A $25 party room reservation deposit is required. We also offer catering to bring the party to you. Please notify us 24 hours in advance for catering services.
Free Eats on Tuesdays
Bring the children along with you on Tuesdays and we’ll give the little ones a free meal for every adult meal purchased. This offer is valid for children age 10 and below.
A Gift for All Seasons
Give the gift of great food and company with Krieger’s gift certificates. Gift certificates are available in $10, $25, and $50.
Download Our Mobile App and Join Our Loyalty Program
Everyone who dines at Krieger’s is part of the team. That’s why we’d like you to become a member of the Loyalty Program exclusive to our mobile app members.
Krieger’s Sports Grill – In The News
- March Madness Special – STLRestaurant.News – March 2017
- St. Patrick’s Day – STLRestaurant.News – February 22, 2017
- Wings – Super Bowl Story – STL.News – January 19, 2017
- Wings – Super Bowl Story – STLRestaruant.News – January 18, 2017
- Lunch in 15 minutes or it’s free – STLRestaurant.News – January 13, 2017
- Hair of the Dog – STLRestaurant.News – December 18, 2016
- Black Wednesday Lifts Thanksgiving Spirits at Krieger’s – November 20, 2016
- Big Benefits to Krieger’s Customers Article – STLRestaurant.News – November 11, 2016
- STLRestaurant.News – November 06, 2016
- STLRestaurant.News – October 27, 2016
- STLRestaurant.News – October 09, 2016
- STLRestaurant.News – October 09, 2016
- STLRestaurant.News – Sept 21, 2016
- STLRestaurant.News – June 2016